Inspired by the “elixir of youth” used by Queen Isabelle of Hungary, Caudalie Beauty Elixir smoothes features, tightens pores, and gives the complexion a burst of radiance. An excellent base for make-up, this water awakens the skin in the morning and livens it up before a night out. Caudalie Beauty Elixir is a favourite of Victoria Beckham’s – she uses it on top of her make-up for a glowing complexion.
For all skins lacking radiance. Caudalie Beauty Elixir is an exceptional anti-dull complexion treatment and a wonderful after-shave for men.
Grape, orange blossom, rose, organic balm mint and rosemary.
Caudalie Beauty Elixir Review – My Opinion
I bought this elixir 4 months ago from feelunique.com and first impression judged only on look was ‘it’s only a water’ but it’s so much more than that, it calms my skin (and my skin is very moody, sometimes oily – sometimes quite dry).
Here are my first impressions!
THE GOOD NEWS
- I use it as a refresher for the face and my skin feels so soft and divine
- It has a unique herbal mint smell which is relaxing yet energising so lately I’ve kept it by my bed to spritz on my face to help wake me up in the morning
- When applied after my make up this makes my skin glow BUT for the perfect make up set I use Mac Fix
NOT SO GOOD NEWS
- I was weary of the alcohol content. Should add to the instructions though that you have to shake the bottle before use
- Realistically, it’s so expensive for a toner. The 30ml elixir costs £10.95
Perhaps, a little overrated for its results!
And don’t forget this is an open blog, so please feel free to share your thoughts and ratings about this product 🙂