Say hello to softer, smoother and clearer skin with the Magnitone Pulsar. With four gentle daily cleansing modes to suit all skin types and needs, this fabulous multi-tasker can also be used to exfoliate your arms and legs. With visible results in just seven days, it deep cleanses your skin and effectively removes dirt and impurities, whilst firming and tightening your skin, as well as diminishing the appearance of visible pores and wrinkles.
Fully waterproof, it can be used alongside your existing cleanser, and helps to increase blood circulation and collagen levels for radiant and youthful-looking skin. Great for all over the body, the Magnitone Pulsar can also help to reduce razor burn and skin irritation.
Magnitone Pulsar Features
- 4 cleansing modes: PulseLift massage for skin stimulation, Exfoliate for dry skin removal, Sensitive for delicate and irritated skin, and Deep Clean for makeup removal and pre cleansing
- Fully waterproof for convenient use in bath or shower
- Over 15,000 rotation-oscilations p/min to clean and exfoliate
- Soft and gentle brush heads for use even on sensitive or allergic skin types
- All over body usage for silky smooth arms and legs
- Use with your existing cleanser for better absorption of nutrients and moisture
- Easy use/quick recharge time lasts for up to 3 weeks
- Full charging time: 8 hours
- Quick Charge: 75mins
- Rechargeable NiMH battery
- Running time: up to 3 weeks usage from full charge
The Magnitone Pulsar Package Contains
- 2 replacement brush heads: 1 x Active Clean, 1 x Body Cleanse
- Magnitone Pulsar Brush
- Magnetic wireless charging stand + 3-pin plug
- Instructions for use
- 12 month warranty card
I had wanted a mechanical exfoliator for well over a year. After doing my research over that time I decided to take the plunge and invest in the Magnitone Pulsar because it sounded like a wonder product to fulfill all my needs. So after spending sooo much time looking at and reviewing face and body cleansing and toning systems, Magnitone came out on top in respect of effectiveness, ease of use, results and price.Purchased it from Boots with 30% off , about £87 -actually it was a gift from hubby 🙂 and have been using this product for 2 weeks.
Here are my first impressions!
The Good News
- My combination sensitive skin with large pores is no longer dry! It is so smooth and glowing. I have noticed a real reduction to clogged pores & less spots, my pores are so clear after the use. Hopefully I will see some difference in pore size soon.
- Initially I only used it once a day because I was afraid that my face would overreact. No irritation what so ever, but I am not pressing the brush into my face or body and have not needed to get the sensitive brush heads. Leaves my body smooth and silky, so my body lotion absorbs instantly.
- Love, love, love the massage setting which -according to beauty therapists- should stimulate the elastin and collagen production within our skin. Honestly it saves me money due to the fact l see younger looking skin without paying pricey facial treatments like micro exfoliation! Its me time at a home! I enjoy having this treatment when I feel like it- at my convenience.
Not So Good News
- The only negative I have at this stage is how the rotating brush sprays water, so it leaves droplets of water everywhere, so I prefer using it in the shower
Cannot recommend the Magnitone Pulsar enough!
And don’t forget this is an open blog, so please feel free to share your thoughts and ratings about this product 🙂