I have high standards for concealers. It is the make up product that I definitely don’t want to go wrong with.
I’ve used so many concealers that I couldn’t even begin to count them. From high end products like Chanel and La Prairie to more affordable concealers as Rimmel wake me up (which I think is brilliant, but that’s a different post).
I have been hearing so many raves for the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer I had to give it a chance, although there are currently 6 different concealers begging for attention in my boudoir.
I use it after Dermalogica Total Eye Care and apply it with my fingers or use the Bare Minerals concealer brush.
My skin is quite fair as NC15/20 so I chose Vanilla shade (not a wise decision).
Here are my first impressions!
The Good News
- Great range of shades from light to deep, pink to yellow undertones, Paraben-free, Alcohol free, Synthetic fragrance free, Non commedogenic
- Great pigmentation, I would say medium to full coverage
- It is quite long-lasting, crease-proof, the finish is somewhere between matte and luminous; it looks natural as it blends really nicely onto the skin
Not So Good News
- Pricey; £21 for 6ml, however so worth the money
- Non hygienic applicator; I would have loved a tube or a pump
- Vanilla shade is too pink for my warm skin undertone, I would prefer Custard next time
And don’t forget this is an open blog, so please feel free to share your thoughts and ratings about this product 🙂