Claims to be your best is a versatile multitasking beauty balm that delivers flawless-looking skin and 24-hour lasting hydration. It also protects with SPF 30 pa+++ and antioxidants that fight free radicals. It primes with a blendably lightweight texture that creates an ideal makeup base.
It helps cover imperfections, while helping to brighten skin for a gloriously even, transparent-looking complexion. Available in two universally-flattering shades: light and medium.
Voted best BB cream in the Irish tatler beauty awards 2013/14.
Honestly I wanted so badly this product to work!
I purchased this BB as I am a massive Philosophy fan, having used the face, bath and body products for well over 3 years. I therefore had quite high hopes for this BB cream. I have been using it for a couple of weeks and here are my first impressions:
My type of skin is combination and acne prone, however the last 2-3 months has been completely clear (after I started to use specific products)
Not a bad product: Premium quality, serves its purposes but I would say think twice should your skin is acneic or acne prone.
Here are my first impressions!
The Good News
- It is very easy to apply and blend into the skin, It did offer some coverage, light to medium, long lasting
- My pores seemed to be smaller and less visible and it didn’t leave my skin looking luminous, which BB creams usually do
- It contains SPF 30, with UVA/UVB filters, so it would be excellent for those concerned about the sun (as we all should be), hygienic tube, simple and effective
Not So Good News
- Only two shades available (Light and Medium). I am quite fair especially on my neck, so the light shade was pretty dark. This should not be an issue, presumably you are good at blending
- Pricey given the fact that there are so many BB creams in the market with more reasonable prices, lingering scent
- and last but NOT least, it has made me break out like crazy
And don’t forget this is an open blog, so please feel free to share your thoughts and ratings about this product 🙂